Auto Bright – Spot Light
Photoshop Workflow Actions
PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS PANEL
It comes with 50 Photoshop Actions: Complete Workflow is the most suitable Actions Panel for the immediate and professional retouching of your photographs. Don’t waste time with Photoshop’s complex interface, editing your shot has never been easier:
- Complete Customizable Actions for Professional Adjustment
- Free Update and Bug Resolving
- On-line tutorial
- It works best with photoshop cc 2018 in English Language and subsequent versions
- Works with RAW & JPEG Images
- Suitable for Mac and Pc users
- Easy installation
Edit your photo as a Pro, experience the difference yourself
Magic Color 2 – Soft Shadows
Auto Bright – Enhancer Colours All
Magic Color 1 – Auto Bright
Magic Color 1 – Dark Highlights
Magic Color 2 – Black Vignette – Spot Light
HOW TO USE
Complete Workflow – Photoshop Actions Panel
Complete Workflow is the most suitable Action Panel for the immediate and professional retouching of your photographs. The graphic layout and the actions are designed and developed in order to optimize the workflow and make it fluid and organized. Complete Workflow will be your companion from opening the picture in Photoshop to saving it optimized for the web, or for your archive, drastically reducing your interaction with the structured Photoshop interface. This way you could always have your creative process under control and save a lot of time in post-production.
Complete Workflow – Photoshop Actions Panel comes with 50 Actions for Photoshop CC
2 Creative Actions
- Magic Color 1 – It is a high-impact cinema effect indicated where the main subject of the picture is the background or the landscape itself: once you open the folder you will find different adjustment levels that you can select / deselect or adjust in intensity (% Opacity). Among these you will find Polarizer Filter which very well simulates the polarizing filter of your photographic lens.
- Magic color 2 – It is a high-impact cinema effect optimized to work best with foreground subjects or in shots where the subject plays the main role. Saturated colors and a fascinating Matte effect characterize this action that transports your subject in a unique and exciting atmosphere. Once you open the folder you will find several adjustment levels that you can select/deselect or adjust in intensity (% Opacity) to best optimize the desired effect.
48 Workflow Actions
- Flatten Image
- Dark Shadows
- Bright Shadows
- Dark Highlights
- Bright Highlights
- White Mask
- Black Mask
- Brush Tool
- Clone Stamp Tool
- Eraser tool
- Patch Tool
- Color Balance
- Noise Reduce
- Black & White
- Spot Light
- White Vignette
- Black Vignette
- Auto Bright – This action automatically gives the “right” brightness to each of your underexposed shots. It perfectly emulates Camera Raw to professionally adjust all of your pictures which are too bright in the shortest possible time
- Auto Dark – This action automatically reduces the brightness of your overexposed photos in an intelligent and delicate way. It perfectly emulates Camera Raw to better adjust all of your pictures that are too dark in the shortest possible time.
- Enhancer Colours All
- Enhancer Colours Selective:
- Desaturate Colours All
Desaturate Colours Selective:
High Quality Resize And Sharpen For The Web “By Width” or “By Height”
– This fantastic double action allows you with a simple click to perfectly resize your picture to be posted on social networks or published on any website. Enter the number of pixels you want for the horizontal side or for the vertical side of your photograph and the action will create a new page with three different levels, each of which will have a different degree of sharpening in order to satisfy your personal taste without losing quality, but rather making it more attractive.
- Convert Color profile to “sRGB” or “Adobe RGB” or “ProPhoto”
- Save As “PSD” or “ JPG “ or “ TIFF “
- Our actions are optimized to work better with images with a resolution of 6000×4000 dpi or higher. When using images at a lower resolution it could happen that the effect of the action is overpowered it is recommended to reduce the opacity of the layer to attenuate the effect.
- The actions work best with RAW images because it is an uncompressed format, when the same action is used with jpeg images it may be that the effect is stronger, just decrease the opacity of the layer
- The creative Magic Color 1 and Magic Color 2 actions work on the “ Background ” layer so it is very important that the image you want to edit is called Background and is positioned as the first layer of Photoshop ( Background Layer )
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.