Magic Skin – Eyes Blur Corrector – Eyes Bright & Sharp
Photoshop Portrait Actions
PHOTOSHOP ACTIONS PANEL
It is the specific panel for portrait editing and it comes with 75 actions divided in 2 pages:
- Complete Customizable Actions for Professional Adjustment
- Free Update and Bug Resolving
- On-line tutorial
- It works best with photoshop cc 2018 in English Language and subsequent versions
- Works with RAW & JPEG Images
- Sutable for Mac and Pc users
- Easy installation
Edit your photo as a Pro, experience the difference yourself
Soft Retouch – Whiten Eyes – Defects Remover
Perfect Face Light – Dark Circles Reduce – Eyes Bright & Sharp
Soft Shadows – Porcelain – Dark Circles Reduce
Magic Skin – Skin Tone Pearl
Magic Skin – Defects Remover
PHOTOSHOP PORTRAIT ACTIONS PANEL
HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP PORTRAIT ACTIONS PANEL
Lips & Teeth Retouch
Perfect Portraits – Photoshop Actions Panel
Perfect Portraits is the specific Photoshop Actions Panel for the immediate and professional retouching of your portrait shots. The graphic layout and our actions are designed and developed in order to optimize the workflow, making it fluid and organized, while drastically reducing your interaction with the structured Photoshop interface. This way you can always have your creative process under control and save a lot of time in post-production.
Processing your portraits has never been so easy, in a few moments you will get the incredible results that only an expert photographer could achieve.
Perfect Portraits- Photoshop Actions Panel comes with 75 Power Actions for Photoshop CC:
Perfect Portrait Page
- Magic Skin – This action creates a brush that, when passed on the skin of your subject, gives softness without altering the texture of even the smallest details. As if by magic, you will achieve a fashion result with the pores of the skin still visible. Very suitable for young faces or faces with make-up where there is no need to soften the details but, instead, we want to achieve the pleasant effect of a dream skin.
- Soft Retouch – This brush is very useful on the faces and skin of people who are no longer very young or for faces hit by a grazing light that highlights details and imperfections. Try to pass it on the face and you will see an unbelievable softness, a velvety skin and a good plasticity, with a result full of details. By acting on the strength of the brush (% Opacity of the action folder) you will obtain a greater or lesser effect until you find the adjustment that suits you.
- Defects Remover – Apply this brush to the area of the skin where you want to remove unsightly imperfections such as pimples, moles and pronounced marks. It does not matter if you are not very precise, this brush intelligently removes only imperfections. Do not pass this brush -like the other skin-specific brushes- on the eyes, eyebrows and mouth.
- Perfect Face Light – This brush intervenes on the brightness, in addition to softening the details of the skin of your subject’s face. Open the action folder and select the “Brightness Adjustment” level, move the slider until you get the desired brightness level, then select “Perfect Light” and adjust the opacity to increase or decrease the “Blur” effect.
- Soft Shadows – Try this incredible tool to soften and even out the light on your subject’s face, you will be thrilled with the effect you will achieve. It simulates the fill light of the flash on a subject where the light is grazing or otherwise not uniform. It removes the annoying shadows that appear too strong and gives roundness and elegance.
- Porcelain – With this brush you will add the classic “Porcelain” effect to the skin. Great plasticity and elegance for a unique result full of charm, lots of softness and brightness, suitable for the fashion market.
You can achieve a unique glamour effect if you accompany it with specific color adjustments.
- Flash Light Corrector – This corrector is used to eliminate the annoying reflections of the flashlight on your subject’s face. Follow the directions described during the action and rub the brush only on the part you want to correct which is too bright. Open the folder and adjust the levels to optimize the action to your liking.
- Skin Spots Corrector – This correction brush is used to correct blemishes that may appear on the skin: follow the directions described by the action, select the color closest to the area of the blemish you want to correct and pass the brush over the blemish. Open the folder and adjusts the brightness by selecting the specific level (“Curves”) until you obtain the perfect result
- Whiten Eyes – Pass the brush inside the white part of the eye that you want to correct, you will see that your subject’s eyes will become whiter by simply adjusting the intensity of the opacity of the folder (% Opacity).
- Bright and Sharp – This brush gives shine and detail to the eyes in only one stroke: pass it over the entire eye and adjust the levels until you get the result you need.
- Red Veins Reduce – Pass the brush on the white part of the eye of your subject to eliminate the small red veins that are often present at the extremity of the eye. You can adjust the intensity by adjusting the opacity of the folder (% Opacity). To eliminate the red-eye effect of the flash, repeatedly launch the action until you get the desired effect.
- Iris Enhance – Pass the brush only on the iris of the eye (the colored part) to enhance and emphasize the color and brilliance. Adjust the opacity of the action to increase or decrease the effect, then scroll through the folder layers and select colors and adjustments in order to emphasize a specific hue and adjust the parameters accurately.
- Mascara – Pass the brush over the lashes and you will instantly get the same effect as the “Mascara” pencil used for female make-up, open the layers and adjust the intensity and contrast of the brush.
- Eyebrows Enhance – This brush simulates the pencil that women use to brush over their brows: try to adjust the intensity until you find the right setting that suits your needs.
- Dark Circles Reduce – This particular brush is used to eliminate or otherwise reduce the effect of bags under the eyes. It is a powerful tool which can be useful in many shooting situations; you can select levels to adjust the brightness and softness of the detail.
- Blur Corrector– When it comes to portraits the eyes play a fundamental role.
During the shooting sessions the eyes are not always in perfect focus: with this specific brush you can effectively remedy in post-production! Launch the action separately for one eye and for the other and intervene in a targeted manner on the amount of desired effect.
- Red Lipstick – This brush simulates red lipstick, by acting on the action levels you can adjust the intensity and simulate the Gloss or Matte effect
- Pink Lipstick – This brush simulates pink lipstick, by acting on the action levels you can adjust the intensity and simulate the Gloss or Matte effect
- White Teeth – This brush is used to whiten your subject’s teeth: pass it only on the teeth and then adjust the opacity of the action to increase or decrease the effect
- Bold Highlights – With this brush you can recreate the effect of “highlights” on the hair to give dynamism and elegance to the subject.
- Enhance Colors – This effect is used to obtain a thicker and “full” color, suitable to give emphasis to the subject’s hair.
- Soft Light– A light and soft brushstroke of light on the hair to bring out the detail in the shadows and give brightness to the subject.
- Soften Hair – With this brush, it’s like applying a soft-focus filter to the hair: shine and softness for a dreamy look.
- Peach Blossom – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. Give a slight feeling of freshness to your face! It adjusts the action levels and doses the opacity, “brightness” and tone color until the desired color is reached.
- Cream – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. Adjusts the action levels and doses the opacity of the levels, “brightness” and tone color until the desired color is reached
- Pearl – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. Give brightness and elegance to your subject’s face! It adjusts the action levels and doses opaque levels, “brightness” and tone color until you reach the desired color.
- Natural Skin – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. Feeling of cleanliness and naturalness. It adjusts the action levels and doses the opacity, “brightness” and tone color until you reach the desired color.
- Suntan – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. It gives the feeling of a young and tanned skin. It adjusts the action levels and doses the opacity, “brightness” and tone color until you reach the desired color.
- Vivid skin – Brush with predefined color to pass on the skin of your subject to intervene on the final result of the complexion color. The portrait of health on the cheeks of the youngest ones. It adjusts the action levels and doses the opacity, “brightness” and tone color until you reach the desired color
- Customize Color– With this action you can set the custom brush color to get the skin tone tailored to your needs. Try the various adjustments until you find the right one for the color of your favorite complexion
- Green – Pass this brush on the skin of the subject to subtract the specific green color, adjust the opacity of the layer to increase or decrease the effect
- Red – Pass this brush on the skin of the subject to subtract the specific red color, adjust the opacity of the layer to increase or decrease the effect
- Magenta – Pass this brush on the skin of the subject to subtract the specific magenta color, adjust the opacity of the layer to increase or decrease the effect
- Yellow – Pass this brush on the skin of the subject to subtract the specific yellow color, adjust the opacity of the layer to increase or decrease the effect
- Orange – Pass this brush on the skin of the subject to subtract the specific orange color, adjust the opacity of the layer to increase or decrease the effect
- Brightness – Pass this brush on the subject’s skin to decrease excess brightness in a specific point of the subject, increase or decrease the opacity of the action to increase or decrease the effect
- Tone Adjustment – By sampling your subject or taking a color of your choice as a reference, this action allows you to create a brush that selectively reduces the chosen hue. By adjusting the opacity of the layer, you can increase or decrease the desired effect
Perfect Tools Page
- Beauty in Evidence – Highlights recovered and moderately open shadows with strong vignetting and a warm cast lend emphasis and romance to the foreground subject. Adjust the levels as you like to get the perfect result you are looking for. A really nice preset.
- Country Matte – Engaging Matte look full of emotions, soft warm shades with well-controlled lights create a unique atmosphere; suitable to give character to a slightly weak portrait for a result full of elegance and charm
- Milky Way – Artistic preset that gives the face brightness and emphasizes the light tones of the photo. The lights are increased but very balanced for a general rendering of freshness and airiness … very suitable for slightly under-exposed portraits.
- Full Color – Saturated colors and slight vignetting; the warm tones are emphasized; the contrast is slightly increase, and the lights are well controlled. The result is a preset with a strong character that gives vitality to portraits that are a little underexposed and with too soft color shades.
- Nordic Wind – Slight matte effect and color shift towards colder shades, well controlled lights and contrast with increased diffused brightness.
- Fashion Matte – A decisive Matte effect that enhances the colors with warm shades; a very fashionable result with an incredible charm. Try it on your slightly anonymous shots and you will see the strength of the result
- Amalfi – A very balanced slight blue cast with a slight overexposure and well controlled lights give a sense of freshness and elegance to your portrait.
- Sahara – The general brightness is increased while the details are clearly visible. Warm and enchanting colors for a romantic and fascinating portrait.
Background, Black & White, Auto Histogram, White Vignette, Spotlight, Black Vignette, Warm, Cool, Shadow Recovery, Hilights Recovery, Exposure +, Exposure -, Contrast +, Contrast -, Saturation +, Saturation -,
Enhance Texture, Background Light, Color Contrast, Blur and Softness, Sharpen, Denoise, Lighten, Darken, Shadow Recovery, Highlight Recovery, Saturation, Desaturation, Contrast Increase, Contrast Decrease
- Our actions are optimized to work better with images with a resolution of 6000×4000 dpi or higher. When using images at a lower resolution it could happen that the effect of the action is overpowered it is recommended to reduce the opacity of the layer to attenuate the effect.
- The actions work best with RAW images because it is an uncompressed format, when the same action is used with jpeg images it may be that the effect is stronger, just decrease the opacity of the layer
- The creative actions work on the “ Background ” layer so it is important that the image you want to edit is called Background and is positioned as the first layer of Photoshop ( Background Layer )
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.